We can nourish and pamper your skin from head to toe with one (or more!) of our amazing body treatments.
Your back is crying out for attention! What it needs is a wonderful cleansing experience. We’ll cleanse and exfoliate your back to perfection. Next you will feel the comfort of steamed towels, followed by massage, extractions if needed, and your treatment mask. You’ll leave hydrated and refreshed and ready to show your beautiful back off in your summer dresses, bathing suits, or formal wear. This is also a perfect treatment in the winter when the skin tends to need moisture. 45 Minutes
. . . . . . . $50
. . . . . . . Add to any Facial for $40
Décolleté and Neck Treatments
Sometimes we forget to take care of our décolleté region. We often overlook our upper chest area until we can see hyperpigmentation, uneven skin or wrinkles! This treatment will include the décolleté massage from our facial and we will also do an exfoliation and a treatment mask. Be sure that you are using your serums and your moisturizers day and night on this area! We want to be sure we are taking care of all areas of the face extending down to the décolleté.
. . . . . . . Add to any facial for $25
Intensive Therapy Rubber Masks
We have some great rubber mask options for your skin, as described on our blog.
. . . . . . . Add to any Facial for $15
Celluma LED Light Therapy
The Celluma™ is a phototherapy device that is FDA Approved and based on NASA technology. The Celluma™ uses specific wavelengths of light, produced by light emitting diodes (LEDs), to help you achieve better skin or relieve sore muscles:
- Red light – promotes collagen and elastin production
- Blue light – helps reduce appearance of mild to moderate acne
- Infrared light – help alleviate pain from arthritis, muscle spasms, muscle and joint pain, muscle tissue tension, and diminished circulation
Please come with clean skin for the standalone service. 30 minutes
. . . . . . . $35
. . . . . . . Add to any Facial for $25
Eyes are the windows to your soul. Do your eyes reflect the healthy, refreshed look that you want or do they look exhausted and wiped out? Let us rejuvenate those eyes with one of our relaxing treatments. We have several to choose from.
Enhance your wink with tinting on your eyelashes and/or eyebrows. Tinting will enhance the general appearance of your eyes and is particularly beneficial for people who participate in sporting activities, especially swimming. I use a fabulous product that is vegetable based and doesn’t contain coal tar. The lashes are nourished with Peanut Oil, Lanolin and Sunflower Oil.
There are several colors available: Auburn, Dark Brown, Graphite, Deep Black, Blue and Purple (I know crazy with blue and purple but we can use them together or one of them mixed with black to make a really pretty eyelash color). This coloring system has been pretty amazing and it has been lasting about 6 weeks. Colors can be custom blended for that perfect look.
Eyelash Tinting. . . . . . . . $15
Eyebrow Tinting. . . . . . . . $15
The Perfect Brows (Eyebrow Tint and Design). . . $30
Glamour Eyes – EyeLash and EyeBrow Tinting, EyeBrow Design and Anti-Aging Collagen Eye Treatment (allow 30 minutes, does not include Lash Lift)
. . . . . . . $50 ($60 value)
The Perfect Lashes (Lash Lift and Tint)**. . . $60 ($65 value)
The Ultimate Eye Enhancement
Lash Lift and Tint, Brow Design and Tint, and a Collagen Eye Treatment – The Lift and Tint will last between 4-8 weeks depending on the type of makeup remover you use and how much you mess with your eyes! This is a perfect way to enhance your eyes without having to curl your lashes every day. For those that want a more natural look, you can skip the Mascara. Perfect eye enhancement before you take that last vaca at the beach or lake or to make your morning routine just a little simpler. 60 minute service**
. . . . . . . $90 ($120 value)
**When you are having a Lash Lift done please read the below information so that you experience the best possible outcome and longer lasting service. By following these guidelines you are going to have better results.
- Please DO NOT APPLY EYE MAKEUP the day of your treatment! Having to remove the eye makeup first will cause a little irritation to the skin and will make your treatment a little tingly.
- Don’t wear contacts! Things happen and the last thing we want is for some solution to get trapped behind your contacts. So be sure to bring your case and solution with you and a pair of back up glasses for after if you have them
- Don’t mess with your lashes for at least 24 hours after your service! Try to sleep on your back or side so that you don’t flatten them when you sleep. Your lashes need time to completely set don’t get them wet or apply makeup, or lotion to your top lashes until 24 hours has passed.
- Don’t use coconut or castor oil on your lashes! Doing so will result in the lift to fall!
- Do be cautious of heat sources such as blow dryers, hot tubs, hot baths or even working in a hot environment as these can also affect the results you will have.
- Be sure to be upfront about any allergies that you have or if you have watery eyes.
- Generally a lash lift will last 6-8 weeks and your tint is going to last for about 3-4. Feeling like your lashes need a boost? You might want to pop in for a tinting!
Rockin’ Eye Treatment
This is a fabulous treatment for those with dark, tired eyes. We use river rocks to massage the eye area and then place refreshing cold river stones on your eyes. It’s amazing how good your eyes will feel after this treatment and how bright they will be.
. . . . . . . Add to any facial for $15
Hand and Foot Treatments
To relieve the signs of aging on your hands, we recommend our sensuous hands treatment. It is very similar to our facial treatments–with cleansing, exfoliation, serums, and a treatment mask–but designed for your hands. It helps to bring back that young, healthy glow to your hands.
. . . . . . . Add to any facial for $15
Eco-Fin for Hands or Feet
Your hands and feet work hard for you and sometimes they show it. Raspberry Moon has a truly nourishing and healthy hand and feet treatment. Eco-fin is eco-friendly. It is a biodegradable product with no petroleum products, no synthetic fragrances, no chemical dyes. We have different blends available depending on the season.
Benefits: 100% natural emollients and pure essential oils. It’s Better Than Paraffin to soften dry hands and feet! Eco-fin is a rich blend of palm, soy, jojoba and organic coconut oils, shea butter, vitamin E and essential oils. With heat, it delivers rich moisturizers that leave the skin soft and supple. If you have noticed that your heels and hands are looking a little rough and could use some extra attention, then this is the treatment for you.
. . . . . . . Add one to any facial for $10, or both for $20
Our lips are another sensitive area often feeling dry or chapped. We can help relieve those symptoms with our wonderful lip treatment. We exfoliate the lip area, use an intense serum, and apply a collagen mask. Your lips will be soft and smooth by the end of this treatment.