Well the month of Halloween, my favorite time of the year, is sadly over! Let’s spread the love just a little longer!
Use the hashtags #RaspberryMoonRocks and #HalloweenContest and the winner will be drawn on Monday, November 5th.
Can’t wait to see them!
Nicole and Smokey
Send Me Your Favorite Local Must-Do Attractions!
It has gotten so chilly the last few days! BRRRRR……but I love this time of the year. I love the cold nights and the warmer days. With those colder days, brings us one step closer to the holidays. So crazy how fast time flies by. I know people (myself included) say that all the time but it really does. Sometimes it is a little scary where the time goes.
I will be 45 in January, that is kind of crazy to believe and if my Palm Reader I saw in India was correct, a little over half my life has already been experienced! I have a lot I want to do to the new house but I am for sure ready to travel and want to make time for experiencing things locally or within a day’s drive.
I would love to get feedback from all of you and maybe compile it into a blog post so we can share experiences. So send me your favorite local things to experience, doesn’t matter what it is – places to take some type of lessons; historical places; cool art digs; festivals; unique food experiences. Whatever you think is important to do close by.
One of the things I have really enjoyed is my hiking trips. Even though I only get to go once a month, the scenery and just calmness that comes with being in nature and around amazing people totally sets me right again.
In September we did a hike at Sassafras Mountain which is the highest point in South Carolina. You can take a tiny walk from the parking lot to see the lookout and you could do a hike if you wanted to as well. Below is a link for more info on the trail.
Sip and Shop – Saturday, December 2nd from 10am until 2pm
Want to come early? Just make an appointment with me and I will come in for you.
Avoid the the crowds, packed parking lots, long lines and come shop in a more relaxed atmosphere with plenty of parking, some little yummies and me!
This year it’s all about the bath and body care!
- Aromatherapy & Diffusers
- Besame Cosmetics – Vintage lipsticks, mini lipstick kits (limited supply can break them up and give some as gifts) and lipliners. New for the holidays – blushes and blush brushes
- Finchberry Soaps – Several new fragrances and gifting tins
- Geeky Bath Babe – I have so many amazing Bath Fizzies for the holidays. These make amazing stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, teacher gifts or just when you want to give just a little something to say thank you. Small Business Woman owned.
- Honey Cat Cosmetics – Yup back by request! Few new items and several oldies but goodies
- Poo Pourri – like always with a few new scents
- Seeds of Happiness – the last order of these – get them before they are gone for good!
- Skin Script Skincare – Great products can be picked easily for anyone. New kit just for teens!
- Tamba Facial Brush
- Viktoria De’Ann Peptides – fabulous line of treatment serums
- Peel Series Special
- Various other bits and pieces of fun things, some remaining artwork from India and who knows what else might appear! :)
It’s All About Those Feet, No Fungus!
L.R. and I met Dr. Canuso at the tradeshow in October. She is super nice and L.R. thought we should bring Dr. Canuso’s line of foot care into the shop. I was pretty shocked by this as she had said “oooohh gross” when we had walked by the booth earlier that day. But her tune changed after we took the class, “The Science of Beautiful Feet” taught by Dr. Canuso.
We carry Dr. Canuso’s Skincare Foot Line at the shop:
Healthy Nail System
Toenail Fungus Treatment
This patent-pending 2-step toenail fungus treatment is guaranteed to clear your nails or your money back.
- Treats the entire foot and eliminates the cause of toenail fungus
- Rejuvenates your thick toenails leaving you with clear, healthy nails
- Developed to provide strikingly clear and rejuvenated nails
- Guaranteed to work by Dr. Canuso
Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
Exfoliate, Cleanse and Deodorize.
Organic beeswax microbeads remove impurities and odors while scrubbing away dry skin, leaving your feet feeling clean and silky smooth.
- Cleanse, deodorize and exfoliate your feet
- Antibacterial, antifungal cleanser
- Use daily in the shower and combine with foot repair system for best results
- This is safe to use on children
Foot Repair Serum
Treat Dry, Cracked Heels. This patent-pending serum treats the cause of dry skin and cracked heels. See and feel results in as little as 2 days!
- Treats the deeper issue that causes dry, cracked feet
- Prevents foot fungus
- Ultra light serum dries instantly & leaves your feet as smooth as silk
- Scientifically developed to provide better treatment than moisturizers
- Eliminates foot fungus fast. Get better looking feet in no time
Facial of the Month – Pumpkin Latte Facial
Enjoy the wonderful smell of pumpkin and orange when you experience November’s Facial of the Month.
Packed with Vitamins A and C, the 15% Pumpkin-Orange enzyme will dissolve dead skin cells, reduce oil and nourish the skin. This enzyme can be used full strength for those wanting a little more “action” and could result in peeling, or I can blend with our super hydrating Gojiberry Mask for those wanting a little less intensity.
1 Hour Treatment – $70
Appointments and Online Booking
Just a reminder the holidays aren’t very far away! Please book your appointments accordingly. It gets very busy and appointments are at a premium, if you want in book your treatments for the next few months now.
Did you know that we now have an online booking system? Check it out at www.RaspberryMoonST.com (click the Book Your Appointment button on the right). This system enables us to send appointment confirmations, reminders, and allows you to change your appointment.
I do my best to get everyone in at their preferred times. If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment please let me know a minimum of 2 days beforehand. You will receive an email when you book your appointment and should also receive your appointment reminders via email 2 days beforehand. Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us to your safe list! Remember this is a courtesy reminder, not reading your emails is not a good reason for missing your appointments. If you do not show up for your appointment you will be charged the full service or if cancel with less than 24 hour notice you will be charged a $25 fee. I understand emergencies happen but we all need to respect each other’s time.
Out of the office:
- Nov 12 to 13 – Skincare Tradeshow in Hickory, NC
- Nov 23 to 27 – Cleaning and getting ready for the holidays!
- Dec 23 to 26 – PA for Christmas
- June 17 to July 6, 2018 – Hawaii Trip with Mom and Niece
Sundays I will be working through the rest of the year:
- Nov 19
- Dec 17