School is almost out, the days are longer and the weather is getting warmer, which means more time at the pool, lake or beach. Waxing is in full swing so be sure to plan your waxing around your trips.
Here are a few reminders:
- Please continue to wait in your car for your appointment and text me upon your arrival at 864-271-2710
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy – if you are unable to come for your appointment and cancel with less than 24 hour notice or no show for your appointment, full payment for your service is expected. I know things happen and everyone gets busy so please be sure to add your appointments to your calendar with an alert.
- Please be careful in the sun. If you have a sunburn, we will not be able to wax the sunburned area.
- *If you are doing any type of facial injects, there is a 2 week requirement for a facial. Everyone has different requirements but I am a little more conservative. Please check your appointments for facials or facial waxing.
Until we connect……. create a beautiful day!
June’s Facial of the Month:
Summer Facial Refresher – Pineapple Lychee Treatment!
This facial refresher smells so amazing and feels exceptional.
As we spend our lazy summer days basking in the warm sun, UV rays go to work robbing our skin of much-needed moisture and prematurely aging our skin.
This is the time for a hefty dose of Vitamin C found in our Pineapple/Lychee facial. Both products will drench the skin with potent amounts of Vitamin C and hydration. This gentle facial is perfect for treating summer skin as it contains a Summer Complex of SymCalmin®, which reduces heat rash, Vitamin C to which addresses dark spots and Dermasyr10™ to help manage breakouts.
And for my vegan people, you have a treatment that your conscience, as well as your skin, can feel good about.
In Hawaii, the pineapple, with its distinctive prickly skin, spiky green leaves, and sweet yellow flesh, is a symbol of hospitality as well as a tasty treat. This delicious fruit is a gem for its health benefits internally and externally.
- Pineapple contains bromelain, a naturally occurring enzyme that softens and brightens the skin.
- Vitamin C overload that will quench your dry skin and helps to add another layer of sun protection.
- Powerful antioxidants which are vital to overall skin health.
- Wonderful for hydration
- Vitamin C to address dark spots, hydration and another source to protect the skin from UV damage
Check out my article https://www.raspberrymoonst.com/lychees-from-a-to-z/ to learn why lychee means “gift for loyal life”.
This 1 hour Treatment is only $80!
Check out my article from when my Mom and I went on a pineapple tour in Hawaii! It’s got some fab tips on why you should add pineapple to your diet, and if you decide on fresh pineapple, learn how to pick the right one and how to store it to get the best flavor! I love the frozen Kirkland brand pineapple from Costco. It smells like you have just cut into a fresh pineapple.
Product of the Month:
Skin Script Ageless Hydrating Serum
Perfect for all skin types especially dehydrated, dry, acneic,
and milia-prone skin.
The Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers. Hyaluronic acid improves hydration, lessens the appearance of wrinkles and plumps the skin. This sophisticated serum also contains the peptides Matrixyl Synthe’ 6, DN-AGE and Lipomoist for dehydrated, dry, acneic, and milia-prone skin.
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Plumps the skin
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply your favorite Skin Script Rx Cleanser
- Apply Ageless Serum to the entire face, including eye area, as needed for extra hydration.
- Apply the best Skin Script Rx Moisturizer after the serum to seal the serum into the skin.
- Glycoderm(P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. Phospholipids constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 2% is a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction. DN-AGE is a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist is a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Octyldodecanol, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38,Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glucose (D), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Allantoin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dextrin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
New Guidelines Until Further Notice:
- Please wait in your car until I am able to escort you into the shop.
- Text me when you are in the parking lot – 864.271.2710 (Please program my number in your phone)
- We are limiting the number of people in the studio. Only the person having a service is permitted in the treatment room or studio.
Please reschedule if:
- You have had a cough, fever or been around someone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days
- If you are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
Out of the office:
- July 3-12
- August 28-September 6
- September 17-21
- Nov 25 – 29
Sundays I will be working in 2021:
- July 25
- August 22
- September 26
- October 24
- November 21
- December 19
We have set time aside specifically for you. Should you need to reschedule for any reason please do so 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your appointment or you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you are responsible for your service. Your credit card will be processed.
I will do my best to get everyone in at their preferred times, just realize there is only one of me! To help provide the best service to all my fab clients please be sure to add your appointments to your calendar.
You will receive an email when you book your appointment and should also receive your appointment reminders via email 2 days beforehand. Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us to your safe list! Remember this is a courtesy reminder, not reading your emails is not a good reason for missing your appointments.
Did you know a text reminder option is also available? Please let Nicole know at your appointment so she can add this option. There will be one text that comes two days prior to your appointment.