Happy belated 4th of July everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and stayed safe in this heat!
I was feeling super ambitious and when my day went awry on Friday, I decided to go get a truck load of mulch and do the front beds, then went to South Pleasantburg Nursery to replace one of my Baptisia that had decided to just up and die on me. Well let’s just say the front looks great but I was basically worthless on Saturday and not overly motivated on Sunday. The heat really did me in.
Heat exhaustion is no joke y’all so stay safe in this heat!
Until we connect, create a beautiful day,
Our 5 in 5 Immunity Boosting Series
Did you catch our 5 in 5 Series on Boosting Your Immune System? Be sure to check out the videos on Facebook:
- May 27 – Betsy Exton with Pure on Main – Watch Betsy discuss her top 5 supplements in this video right now.
- June 3 – Jen Carter with Carter Coaching covers 5 Immune Boosting Changes you can make to your life.
- June 10 – 5 Nutritional Strategy Tips to Boost Your Immune System by Katherine Taylor RDN with Fruition Your Nutrition
- June 17 – 5 Tips to Deep Breathing to Build Your Immune System from Liz Delaney with Greenville Yoga
- June 24 – How about some expert tips that are easy to implement in your daily life to boost your immune system through sleep? By yours truly! And I have a whole series about sleep on my blog, if you want a deeper dive and more information for how to catch more zzzs.
Treatment of the Month – Eucalyptus Honey Facial
This treatment was a huge hit last year and I nearly didn’t get any this year as it is almost sold out from Skin Script in less than a week! LOL The Eucalyptus Honey Facial Treatment is a perfect proaging treatment as well as for dry and sensitive skin.
So what is the fuss all about? Well here is the 411
Eucalyptus oil in this enzyme not only smells amazing and helps relax away tension from the day, but is jam-packed with ingredients that increase cell renewal, barrier function, and reduce redness leaving the skin exfoliated and soft. Here are just a few of my favorite key ingredients:
- Gatuline® Renew is an extract is formulated from Japanese cedar buds. It creates smoother skin and helps ensure proper hydration level.
- X-pressin™ – an advanced exfoliating system made from Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It quickly exfoliates the skin leaving it softer and smoother. It is an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil is an essential oil that helps fight skin infections; it is healing and the analgesic properties help relieve aches and pains
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
Next, let’s treat the skin with the moisture-drawing Golden Honey Nourishing Mask. Honey is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. This mask softens, smooths, and hydrates skin. Here are a few of the key ingredients I love:
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Royal Epigen P5 (3%) This peptide encourages smooth, even-toned skin.
- Honey is wound healing, antibacterial and moisturizing. It helps keep the skin soft.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract has a high content of Omega 7 fatty acid, tocopherols and carotenoids to promote healing.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
This treatment is customized to your skin needs and includes cleansing, steam towels, lots of massage, treatment serums and moisturizer.
This one hour treatment is $70
Product of the Month – Cucumber Hydration Toner
For all skin types. The Cucumber Hydration Toner rehydrates the skin while improving cellular functions and absorption of ingredients. The cucumber soothes and cools irritated skin.
Cucumber Hydration Toner Benefits:
- Reduces discomfort & irritation
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Balances surface lipids
- Provides probiotic support to the skin’s acid mantle to support acneic skin
Recommended for all skin types and great for hydrating the skin during travel.
Directions for use: After cleansing, spray on a cotton ball or tissue and apply to the face, neck and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer. Check out the video I posted to Facebook demonstrating how to use the toner.
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water)– Helps prevent water loss, is resistant to free radicals and is hydrating.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract– used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta)– from cane or beet sugar, it promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It helps draw water into the skin.
- Glycoderm™ (P)– a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It improves the top layer of skin, increases water absorption, helps plump and moisturize and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil– has a high concentration of Omega 6 essential fatty acid and is anti-inflammatory.
PK Nights on hold until 2021
PechaKucha is a quick, concise format to tell a story or give a presentation with 20 slides and only 20 seconds per slide! So in 6 minutes and 40 seconds you have told your story.
We are going to hold off on doing any PK Events this year and hope to be back on track next year.
Do you have something you would like to share with us? We would love to chat with you, send us an email and let’s PechaKucha!
Check out our event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2280664445540539/
You can sign up for our newsletters/blog posts to stay in the know at: https://www.pechakucha.com/cities/greenville
Appointments and Online Booking
Book your appointments online for faster service! Check it out at www.RaspberryMoonST.com (click the Book Your Appointment button on the right). This system enables us to send appointment confirmations, reminders and allows you to change your appointment.
New Guidelines Until Further Notice:
- Please wait in your car until I am able to escort you into the shop.
- Text me when you are in the parking lot – 864.271.2710 (Please program my number in your phone)
- We are limiting the number of people in the studio. Only the person having a service is permitted in the treatment room or studio.
Please reschedule if:
- You have had a cough, fever or been around someone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days
- If you are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
We are protecting you by following strict standards of disinfection and sanitation.
We have set time aside specifically for you. Should you need to reschedule for any reason please do so 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your appointment or you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you are responsible for your service. Your credit card will be processed.
I will do my best to get everyone in at their preferred times, just realize there is only one of me! To help provide the best service to all my fab clients please be sure to add your appointments to your calendar.
You will receive an email when you book your appointment and should also receive your appointment reminders via email 2 days beforehand. Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us to your safe list! Remember this is a courtesy reminder, not reading your emails is not a good reason for missing your appointments.
Did you know a text reminder option is also available? Please let Nicole know at your appointment so she can add this option. There will be one text that comes two days prior to your appointment.
Out of the office:
- Out of the office most of July 25 – August 10
- Nov 26 – Nov 30
- Dec 24 – Dec 27
- Dec 31 – Jan 4
Sundays I will be working the rest of 2020:
- July 12
- Aug 16
- Sept 13
- Oct 11
- Nov 15
- Dec 20