OMGosh – I don’t even know where last month went! I hope that everyone had a safe and peaceful holiday season. Maybe this month we can all enjoy a little quieter month. I would love to have a day of reading whatever I wanted with no work! What would you do if you had a day totally to yourself and could do whatever you wanted?
This month marks my 17th year as an Esthetician! I so appreciate your support and patronage over the last year and for some of you over the last 17 years! I love what I do and can’t imagine doing anything else.
Here is to a new year filled with adventure, fun, prosperity, tranquility, and–of course!–healthy skin.
Facial of the Month – Pomegranate Holiday Facial
I know, I know, but I am not ready to give up the aroma of the holiday season just yet. Plus this is just a fabulous treatment any time of the year. Pomegranate provides the perfect comforting warmth and aroma while leaving skin smooth and bright. Witch hazel calms skin from the harsh effects of winter weather and yogurt moisturizes to soothe dryness.
This is the perfect treatment to help one age gracefully who has normal/combo and oily skin, or skin in need of brightening. This is a tingly enzyme and may not be suitable for sensitive or rosacea skin types BUT don’t worry we can dilute it just a little so you can join in the fun!
This blend of pomegranates, goji berries and yogurt creates the perfect potion for all skin types. A blend of lactic and salicylic acid dissolves dead skin cells revealing a soft complexion. Witch hazel improves skin tone and calms the skin while pomegranate enzyme brings the skin back to life!
Pomegranate Enzyme: Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant which also brightens the skin. Contains 11% lactic, 4% alpha-arbutin, and 2% salicylic. Perfect for normal, aging, oily, or acneic skin. It promotes deep hydration, reduces oiliness and lightens the skin from irregular pigmentation.
Goji Berry Yogurt Mask: Goji Berry helps in rebuilding the skin by stimulating biosynthesis, fibroblast proliferation and by inhibiting MMP’s. Anti-aging results can be seen by the reduction of lines and wrinkles in addition to an improvement in the skin’s elasticity. Yogurt moisturizes, smoothes and stimulates cellular regeneration.
1 Hour Treatment – $70
Product of the Month – Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser
Does your skin feel like it needs a little love? This creamy pomegranate cleanser nourishes and hydrates the skin with aloe vera as the pomegranate antioxidant brings the skin to life, giving it a healthy, radiant glow.
Fabulous for a precleanse/makeup removal – simply massage in the skin first without water, after a minute or two simply add water and remove. Do a double cleanse with either Green Tea, Glycolic or Raspberry. FYI – Double Cleanse is very popular with the Korean Skincare Protocol.
Also have a hard time shaving? You can use this as a shave emulsion. Men, this is perfect for your facial hair as well!
Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser Benefits:
- Soothes skin irritation
- Calms and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended for all skin types. Perfect for normal to dry skin.
Directions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Safflower Oil – an emollient plant oil high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. It is good for skin smoothing and skin moisture barrier enhancement.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – an emollient plant oil that is a unique source of wax esters, a component of skin sebum. It is good for skin conditioning and moisture barrier enhancement.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil – astringent, purifying, toning, and brightening. It promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract – has extensive antioxidant capabilities as well as rejuvenating effects. It also improves the efficacy of other active ingredients.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Bark Extract – an antibacterial, clarifying cleansing agent with antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- L-sodium Hyaluronate – improves moisture content within the skin and binds water to prevent trans-epidermal water loss. It also plumps skin tissue to lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
Purchase a 6.5 oz full size bottle for $26.50 (this is very concentrated so a little bit goes a long way) and receive a Travel Size (2 oz) Cucumber Toner for FREE ($12.50 value)!
Limited supply is available for this offer so be sure to get yours today! Start your New Year off right with healthy, glowing skin.
Appointments and Online Booking
Did you know that we now have an online booking system? Check it out at www.RaspberryMoonST.com (click the Book Your Appointment button on the right). This system enables us to send appointment confirmations, reminders, and allows you to change your appointment.
I do my best to get everyone in at their preferred times. If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment please let me know a minimum of 2 days beforehand. You will receive an email when you book your appointment and should also receive your appointment reminders via email 2 days beforehand. Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us to your safe list! Remember this is a courtesy reminder, not reading your emails is not a good reason for missing your appointments. If you do not show up for your appointment or cancel with less than 24 hour notice you will be charged the full service. I understand emergencies happen but we all need to respect each other’s time.
Out of the office:
- March 16 to 18 – Atlanta for Face and Body Expo
- March 29 to April 9 – Israel
- June 15ish to 29ish – Hawaii with Mom to do the Big Island and maybe Kauai
Sundays I will be working thru June 2019:
- January 13
- February 10
- March 10
- April 21
- May 19
- June 23