Happy New Year Everyone! I know we are all glad to have 2020 behind us and are hopeful for a return to some normalcy. I was having a conversation with Ashly the other day on gratitude and being thankful.
We came to the conclusion that even though last year was challenging on different levels for different people, there were great things that happened too. Sometimes we all need to be reminded that there are good things happening all around us every day but for one reason or another, we don’t see them.
I am super guilty of this. I told Ashly that I am lucky to have friends that kick me in the rear end and tell me to stop being a brat, that I have lots to be thankful for. They of course are right but we all have a pity party sometimes.
So here is our list of things we have to be thankful for:
- Douglas and I were both able to work this year, minus those few weeks I had to close.
- I was finally able to get my online store up – check it out www.ShopRaspberryMoon.com
- Accounting has been redone, I am almost all caught up and integrated with some new systems.
- New marketing company is helping me create videos that explain how to use each product.
- Almost finished with new awesome digital client intake form.
- Great team at the office – Tina and Amber are always there to help.
- Ashly came to live with us.
- We are surviving and making progress with homeschooling.
- Ashly has read about 20 books since August I think! Now that she has glasses and building her confidence, she is booking right through things.
- She has met some really good girlfriends and is settling into Greenville.
- Douglas built us an amazing deck, screen porch, put on new gutters, and built us a custom table and benches.
- Douglas had lots of good news from el Salvador.
- No motorcycle accidents this year!
I am blessed to have clients who are so amazing, loyal, and caring. Thank you to everyone who has gone out of their way to check on Ashly, to help us on this new adventure, and has offered guidance on her schooling. I could not have done all of this without you.
And much more! Feel free to share your wins with me – I would love to hear them – post on FB and we can all celebrate with you or just send me a text or email.
Until we connect, create a beautiful day,
Here are a few more links that I have found or are getting ready to use:
The Big Life Journal – https://biglifejournal.com/ – We got this for Ashly and it looks really cool and she is looking forward to doing this.
Kazoo – https://kazoomagazine.com/ – I used to buy this for my niece and bought it for Ashly this year. I like that it has no advertisements and they pay their writersand artists. This comes out 4xs a year.
The Kid’s Guide – https://thekidsguide.com/ – teaching about civics and America.
Honest History – I haven’t used this yet but I plan too – https://honesthistorymag.com/
Curiosity Stream – https://app.curiositystream.com/ – Interesting site filled with documentaries
Raz Kids – https://www.raz-kids.com/ – I haven’t used this yet but a friend told me about it and it seems really neat.
Product of the Month
Green Tea Citrus Cleaner
Skin Script Green Tea Citrus Cleanser deep cleans the skin while boosting its resilience and providing antioxidant protection.
Loaded with natural botanicals to nourish the skin, Skin Script Green Tea Citrus Cleanser also purifies the surface of the skin, removing excess oils, toning the skin, and providing a clear complexion that lasts.
- Removes excess oil and clears the pores
- Promotes a long term clear complexion with fewer breakouts
- Improves cell regeneration and production of elastic fibers
- Neutralizes bacteria to prevent resultant breakouts
- Protects the cells from free radical and environmental damage
- Soothes inflammation and reduces symptoms of irritation
- Restores the skin’s optimal balance
How to Apply:
- Gently massage a large pea to dime-size amount of Skin Script Green Tea Citrus Cleanser to the damp surface of the face using your fingertips in gentle, circular motions. Continue for 1-2 minutes before rinsing clean with warm water.
- Follow up with the Skin Script Cucumber Toner
- Finish up with an appropriate Skin Script Moisturizer
For enhanced benefits, use Skin Script Green Tea Citrus Cleanser every morning and evening.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to prevent breakouts; protects the skin from cell damage with antioxidants; boosts the skin’s repair process for faster recovery; soothes the skin
- Lemon Peel Oil – antiseptic, antibacterial, and toner; antioxidants protect the skin and brighten the skin tone
- Grapefruit peel oil – rich in vitamin C to protect the skin from free radical damage and brighten the overall skin tone.
- Wild cherry bark extract – soothes and cools the skin while reducing inflammation.
- Yucca extract – improves cellular growth for faster renewal; protects the skin with antioxidants Grape seed extract – antioxidants to protect the skin; heals the skin; rejuvenates tired skin; improves the penetrative abilities of other active abilities
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp (Litchee) Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat.
How to use:
Check out Nicole’s tips on how to use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser!
Check out my article from when my Mom and I went on a pineapple tour in Hawaii! It’s got some fab tips on why you should add pineapple to your diet, and if you decide on fresh pineapple, learn how to pick the right one and how to store it to get the best flavor! I love the frozen Kirkland brand pineapple from Costco. It smells like you have just cut into a fresh pineapple.
Facial of the Month Chocolate Cherry Facial Treatment
It might be January and you are hitting the gym or working on your getting healthy goal, but enjoy a little bit of sweetness with this Chocolate Cherry Facial. This perfect couple will warm your skin and tantalize with the indulgent scents of cherry and chocolate.
Exfoliate and brighten the skin with the antioxidant and brightening benefits of the cherry enzyme. Contains 5% lactic acid, 5% mandelic acid, and 1% arbutin and 1% kojic. Perfect for normal and combination skin. It promotesdeep hydration that protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
Arbutin and kojic provide extreme lightening capabilities. Dark Chocolate Mint Mask has cocoa, glycerin and squalane which are excellent emollients, lubricants and humectants to draw moisture to dry, flaky skin. Vitamin E is an excellent anti-aging antioxidant.
Book your hour experience today for only $70
I love these lipsticks. The colors are beautiful, stay very well, and can be bold or more like a lip stain depending on how you apply it. They have a red to fit every person – I think every woman needs at least one vavavoom lipstick. There are a few Wild Orchid tubes left for those that want a more of a pinky, purple color.
Once these babies are gone they will not be replaced so take advantage of the 30% off and free shipping! Running low on skincare or want to try something new? Check out Skin Script Skincare now on the store. It is fantastic, affordable, clean ingredients but the products actually do something to your skin, made in the USA and a little bit goes a long way. Good skincare doesn’t have to be crazy expensive!
I’m wearing “Victory Red” in the picture below!
Celebrating 19 Years in Business and a little Thank You!
Can you believe this is the beginning of my 19th year! I started on January 15, 2002.
I love this industry, love my work and my clients. So I created this “Love Your Skin” kit of some of my favorite things!
- 3 Piece Skin Script Skincare Travel Kit – Give your skin a treat with a Cleanser, Scrub and Moisturizer
- Travel Size Skin Script Cucumber Toner – LOVE this hydrating toner and can be used as a makeup setting spray!
- Glycerine Hand Cream – my favorite and great for those dry, cracked winter hands
- Microcloth Wash Cloth
- Spa Headband
- Clear Travel Bag
This “Love Your Skin” kit is only $19.19 (plus tax) this is a $35 value
New Guidelines Until Further Notice:
- Please wait in your car until I am able to escort you into the shop.
- Text me when you are in the parking lot – 864.271.2710 (Please program my number in your phone)
- We are limiting the number of people in the studio. Only the person having a service is permitted in the treatment room or studio.
Please reschedule if:
- You have had a cough, fever or been around someone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days
- If you are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
Out of the office:
- Feb 12-Feb 16
Sundays I will be working in 2021:
- Jan 31 (2021)
- Feb 28 (2021)
- March 28 (2021)
- April 25 (2021)
- May 23 (2021)
- June 27 (2021)
We have set time aside specifically for you. Should you need to reschedule for any reason please do so 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for your appointment or you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you are responsible for your service. Your credit card will be processed.
I will do my best to get everyone in at their preferred times, just realize there is only one of me! To help provide the best service to all my fab clients please be sure to add your appointments to your calendar.
You will receive an email when you book your appointment and should also receive your appointment reminders via email 2 days beforehand. Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us to your safe list! Remember this is a courtesy reminder, not reading your emails is not a good reason for missing your appointments.
Did you know a text reminder option is also available? Please let Nicole know at your appointment so she can add this option. There will be one text that comes two days prior to your appointment.