Yes, it’s just as important for men to take care of their grooming needs as it is for women. You can put your images of 40 Year Old Virgin and Hitch at ease. It’s really not that bad (and I’m a pro, I’ve got you).
Sure it smarts a little, but you’ll be fine. And you can avoid razor burn by waxing. (We do not currently offer just shaving as a stand alone service.)
To schedule a service, please click on the title beside the price, and you will be redirected to a calendar scheduler.
Face Manscaping – Waxing Brows $20
Guys, seriously, crazy Einstein brows are so not attractive! You don’t have to have arched, sculpted girl brows either, but you should let us clean them up to look neat and tidy.
Face Manscaping – Nose $10
This will be the top of the nose, and on the outside of the nostrils. It is not advised to wax the inside of the nose.
Face Manscaping – Ears $15
You might not be able to see these but everyone else can. You can wax the outside of the ear and at the opening of the canal but not inside the ear. Expect results to last several weeks. Much better than clipping or shaving.
Body Manscaping – Waxing Back $45
This is basically just below your waistline, up to the neckline and shoulders if needed.
Body Manscaping – Chest $45
This is right below the waistline to the collar bone. I also do over the shoulders just to make sure everything looks right.
Body Manscaping – Arms $25
Body Manscaping – Brazilian $65
This includes everything in the male “bikini” line from the waistline, through the whole groin area, to the perineum. If you want to do the backside as well there may be an additional charge.
Body Manscaping – Buttocks $35
Body Manscaping – Full Legs $60
Body Manscaping – Half Legs $35
Here are some hints on how to make this service as easy as possible:
- Do not tan 24-48 hours BEFORE OR AFTER Waxing.
- You should not wax any area if you have used ACCUTANE® in the last 12 months, 2 weeks after antibiotics or any area that you have applied Retin-A for 2 months.
- Do not wax if you have lesions or sores.
- Exfoliate the waxed area to prevent ingrown hairs.
- When having a Brazilian wax done, no extra curricular activities for 24 hours afterwards.
- With any waxing avoid hot tubs, soaking, or swimming for 24 hours.
- When waxing your hair must be at least 1/2 inch long. If you are having your legs waxed you need to allow your hair to grow for 6 weeks before the first wax. Thereafter, every 4 weeks.
For a less painful waxing experience, I use a hard wax instead of a strip wax for all sensitive areas.
Strip Wax – This wax is generally is used to wax large areas like the legs, chest, back and arms. Wax is applied to the area, then a strip of non-woven fabric is placed over the wax and then the hair is removed.
Hard Wax – This wax is used in all sensitive areas, bikini, underarms and face. Wax is applied, hardens – shrink wrapping the hair – then the wax is removed.